If you are over 50, this doesn’t mean anything when it comes to a healthy lifestyle. You can easily set up a good workout plan and follow some healthy lifestyle rules. After all, it is for your own good! Maintaining a healthy body over 50 is vital for a relaxed third age; if it is just now that you are finally getting the free time to enjoy life, then you might as well enjoy it to the fullest. If you know that you have some unhealthy choices, we can help you with a few tips and tricks which will prove to be efficient. Just check out the list below, put them into application and you can be absolutely sure of the fact that you will quickly see the benefits. Extra kilos really mean a shorter life but you can avoid that from happening by following a few simple rules. Here they are.
- Cut down on alcohol. I am sure that you heard the expression ‘’man boobs’’. Well, these are made by alcohol.
- Motivate yourself with this fact: A recent study showed that men who exercise around 45 minutes three times a week look even 10 years younger than men who don’t.
- Always take the stairs. If you don’t have time for a proper workout, you can always take the stairs. 55 stair flights a week will cut down the risk of dying early by an impressive 15%.
- Make those weights heavy. This trend of repetitions is still popular but it is not going to help you with anything if the weights are not heavy. If you want to get a toned look and build muscle mass, then you need to progressively add weight to your lifting.
- A bit of sauna. Dry sauna is excellent for middle aged men, especially for the heart. The numbers here are more than impressive: a reduced risk of heart attack by 63%.
- Push-ups. Push-ups have always been considered the ultimate fitness barometer and there are no exception to the rules when it comes to middle aged men.
- More protein. A diet rich in protein promotes muscle health for men over 50, so you should follow one if you’re not doing it already.
- Learn to recover well. Your body needs some time to recover after each training session, so learn to do this well.
If you find it difficult getting the best workout program for 50 year old man, turn your attention to the experts at Simple Fitness Hub. These professionals will be happy to guide you and help make the plan that is right for you. All you have to do is to visit their official website and follow their guidance. They will surely know how to help make improvements to the plan that you are following at this very moment and how to offer you support whenever you need it. Just visit their official website and we can guarantee the fact that you are going to be impressed to see how helpful these guys are.